Experience reliable and easy to wear Hearing Aids at Merivale Hearing
Hearing aids are devices that assist with communication. Often when someone first gets hearing aids, they are amazed at how much they were missing when conversing with others.
Hearing loss is usually insidious, a gradual occurrence, it creeps upon you slowly and often goes unnoticed. Often some of the first signs of hearing loss are:
- Everyone mumbles or seem to be not speaking clearly
- Not being able to hear the television when everyone else can
- Finding it difficult to hear on the telephone
- Asking, “I beg your pardon” – often
- Only catching bits of the conversation
- Not being able to hear a person talking if they are turned away from you
- Struggling to hear a conversation in a crowded room or where other background noise is present
- Your partner or family begin to suggest you may have a hearing problem, and need a hearing test
The best way to resolve the issue of hearing loss is to have a hearing test. A hearing test will quickly reveal if you are suffering hearing loss, and if so, the exact extent of that loss. Being in denial doesn’t help when it comes to hearing loss. You will miss out on a lot if you ignore any potential hearing problems.
At Merivale Hearing our team of qualified professionals carries out hearing tests. They are highly trained and use the latest equipment to test your hearing.
Depending on how severe your hearing loss is, we may or may not recommend a hearing device for your use. At Merivale, we will discuss all hearing aid options with you and help you choose the best hearing aid product for your needs, lifestyle and your budget. We also offer free hearing aid trials – this gives you the opportunity to trial your hearing aid in the comfort of your own home, to make sure you are fully comfortable with the hearing aid you have chosen.